A Good Broker?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 alzhanghunan1

alzhanghunan1

• PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:07 AM

Is this a good broker for an American looking to distance himself from further NFA regulation? Their minimum deposit has been lowered to 5k and they are advertising MT4. Does anyone have a experience with them?

#2 addyalton

addyalton

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:29 PM

Is this a good broker for an American looking to distance himself from further NFA regulation? Their minimum deposit has been lowered to 5k and they are advertising MT4. Does anyone have a experience with them?

as far as you CAN GET a proof of residence outside of us then you can try aaafx ;)

#3 sborisbp

sborisbp

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:04 PM

Hi ,

Enter the site: www.ratemyforexbroker.com and choose the best

Boris.

#4 Dominator4fx

Dominator4fx

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:43 PM

I normally see that before dealing with a Broker whether it is regulated or not. I am very much satisfied with my current Broker ######.

They have a good customer support an also offer ECN Trading using the Currenex Technology :)

#5 tenkofx

tenkofx

• PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:13 PM

Low deposit brokers are good to trade with. Not everyone has the funds to trade the forex market with big investments. In the past, many brokers fixed their minimum deposit at 100 dollars, but now many brokers collect as little as 10 dollar like im my broker name in my avatar

Edited by tenkofx, 28 November 2014 - 02:15 PM.

#6 everpips

everpips

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 07:29 PM

Traders should be careful when choosing a broker, many brokers are scam and now offers many promotions. i would make sure the brokers would allow my trading strategies, as provide a suitable trading condition based on my needs. i tried several brokers service just to find a perfect trading condition for my trading strategies,before i choose to open a ECN account with Armada markets, which fit and suitable with my trading system, low spread even for commision based brokers, execution rate are fast for entry process, low price stop level which means i can modify target level as near as possible to the current market. my suggestion is define your trading system first, and go find a proper broker for it, dont put too much attention with promotional offer or promotion, profitable trading result it all you need anyway.

#7 tenkofx

tenkofx

• PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:13 PM

As a newcomer I need a trading platform that has a low spared. After finding a long time research I found a most reliable trading platform Tenkofx that has narrowest spared to trade so I can make profit by scalping in any time. Besides scalping, I get also hedging capability in this most dependable platform. This is a trading platform that always helpful to me by giving their many trading facilities.