Please note that the original version of the privacy policies is the French version. We make our best to provide a complete and accurate translation, but the French version will be our reference.
- We collect anonymous data for statistic purpose, like how many pages are seen, how many visitors do we have each month
- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- If you sign in, we'll take care of the protection of your personal data.
- We use 3rd parties tools from Google to measure our visitors (Google analytics) and display advertising (Google Adsense) How Google uses data
General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation on data protection and privacy for all individuals. To comply with this regulation we adopted (or are able to adopt):
- We only collect necessary data. The purpose of the data processing is detailled on each form.
- We do not share personal data with 3rd party. You won't receive spam from us.
- Only you and Mataf's team have access to your personal data. Mataf's team will access the data only for technical or legal reason (as forum moderation)
- To this day we process personal data for:
- Emailing to our members who want regular notifications when a section of Mataf is updated (News, Analysis, Forum...)
- We collect and store data about your use of our services. We use these data to improve the most used services.
- We do not delete your data unless you ask for.
- Members have the option to delete their data from their profile page. This action is irreversible.
- Members can download all their personal data from their profile page.
- Personal data are encrypted, it can't be read without the key.
- Our servers are regularly updated for security reason.
- Our partners are GDPR compliant (see the list of our partners below)
- Zero risk does not exist, if we detect a breach in our system we'll alert the CNIL (official French organisation for personal data protection) and our members.
The Data Privacy Officer (DPO) is Arnaud Jeulin
CookiesTo make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How to control cookiesYou can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
|Source||Cookie Name||Purpose||Expiration||Opt out|
|mataf.net||MATAFSID||Session identifier||Session||Essential Cookie|
|mataf.net||mataf_cookie||Store your cookie's consent||1 year||Essential Cookie|
|mataf.net||mataf_user||Session identifier||5 years||Essential Cookie|
|mataf.net||locale||Contains your language. Used by mataf to display some content in the right language.||no limit||Essential Cookie|
|mataf.net||flarum_session||Forum session identifier||Session||Essential Cookie|
|mataf.net||flarum_remember||Unique ID used by the forum||5 years||Essential Cookie|
|mataf.net||mataf_volatility||Store your preference for the volatility tool||no limit||Essential Cookie|
|mataf.net||mataf_correl_pairs||Store your preference for the correlation tool||no limit||Essential Cookie|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Used to distinguish users.||2 years||opt out|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Used to distinguish users.||24 hours||opt out|
|Google Analytics||_gat||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_ <property-id>.||1 minute||opt out|
|Google Analytics||AMP_TOKEN||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.||30 seconds to 1 year||opt out|
|Google Adsense||__gads||Google Adsense cookie||Various||opt out|
|Cloudflare||__cfduid||The __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. For example, if the visitor is in a coffee shop where there are a bunch of infected machines, but the specific visitor's machine is trusted (e.g. because they've completed a challenge within your Challenge Passage period), the cookie allows us to identify that client and not challenge them again. It does not correspond to any user ID in your web application, and does not store any personally identifiable information. This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare's security features and cannot be turned off.||1 year||Essential Cookie|
We use some Google's services as Google Analytics (web analytics) and Adsense (Advertising)
- How to block Google Analytics
- How Google uses data Control the information Google uses to show you ads
Our servers are hosted by OVH. OVH is GDPR compliant
140 quai Sartel 59000 ROUBAIX, France
Phone : 0899 701 761
We use Cloudflare as a CDN (Content Delivery Network). Cloudlfare is GDPR compliant