Convert your income in Bernard Arnault's revenue
What represents the revenue of the 3rd (1st?) world's richest person compared to your income.
This is 3 months of your salary.
which is the year when your grand grand grand (278 times ) child will be born.
This is at the time of the discovery of fire.
And every year, Bernard earns 3 times your lifetime income...
and you made USD 5 and you'll probaly need to deduce some taxes.
in 25 second(s)
Go back to work.
Sources (Updated in May 2021):
- [france-inflation] Average price of French baguette is 87 euro cents
- [TradingSat] in 2019 LVMH gave a 4.6€ dividend per share, Groupe Arnault owns 47.48% (around 239.66 millions shares), that's 1.102 billion euro
- [TradingSat] in 2019 Carrefour gave 0.23€ dividend per share, Groupe Arnault owns 5.53% (around 43.334 millions shares), that's 9.97 millions euro.
- [Wikipedia] in 2020 Groupe Arnault owned 100% of Thomas Pink, french press Les Echos, Investir and Le Journal des Finances, Radio Classique, SID Editions, Connaissance des Arts, is a shareholder of Château d'Yquem (vineyard), De Beers Diamond Jewellers And Château Cheval Blanc (an other Vineyard)... But we don't have any information on the dividends
- [Le Figaro] Estimated fortune of $191 Billions in May 2021, 1st world's richest person. 1 dollar = 0.92 euro
- [CNN] In November 2019 Bernard Arnault bought Tiffany (luxury jewelry), that could make him the richest person on this planet.