Convert your income in Bernard Arnault's revenue
What represents the revenue of the 3rd (1st?) world's richest person compared to your income.
This is 3 months of your salary.
which is the year when your grand grand grand (278 times ) child will be born.
This is at the time of the discovery of fire.
And every year, Bernard earns 3 times your lifetime income...
and you made USD 5 and you'll probaly need to deduce some taxes.
in 25 second(s)
Go back to work.
- [Les Echos] Average price of French baguette is 88 euro cents
- [TradingSat] in 2008 LVMH gave a 6€ dividend per share, Groupe Arnault owns 47.16% (around 238.36 millions shares), that's 1.430 billion euro
- [TradingSat] in 2008 Carrefour gave 0.46€ dividend per share, Groupe Arnault owns 8.60% (around 69.42 millions shares), that's 31.94 millions euro.
- [Wikipedia] in 2019 Groupe Arnault owned 100% of Thomas Pink, french press Les Echos, Investir and Le Journal des Finances, Radio Classique, SID Editions, Connaissance des Arts, 65% of Château d'Yquem (vineyard), 50% of De Beers Diamond Jewellers And Château Cheval Blanc (an other Vineyard)... But we don't have any information on the dividends
- [Challenges] Estimated fortune of $100.4 Billions in 2019, 3rd world's richest person. 1 dollar = 0.88 euro
- [CNN] In November 2019 Bernard Arnault bought Tiffany (luxury jewelry), that could make him the richest person on this planet.