OFX is regulated by:
Regulators are independant public bodies, that regulate financial businesses. Their objectives are to protect customers, protect financial markets and promote competition.. OFX is subject to the same regulations as your bank for the services they offer. So even though they’re much cheaper, it’s every bit as safe..
OFX has been created in 1998 (21 years ago). The company was funded by Matthew Gilmour. John Alexander Malcolm is the CEO. The enterprise has 250 employees.
Customer service :
- Phone: 1300 300 424
- Email: info@OFX.com
- 60 Margaret St , NSW 2000, Sydney, Australia
- Unit 1602, 16th Floor 100 Queens Road Central, , Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 1st Floor 85 Gracechurch St, EC3V 0AA, London, United Kingdom
- 49 Stevenson St 13th Floor, CA, 94105, San Francisco, United States
- Suite 1002 145 King St West, M5H 1J8, Toronto, Canada
- Level 27, PWC Tower 188 Quay St, , Auckland, New Zealand
Review from users
OFX is noted 8.9/10 on Trustpilot.
Opinions were collected after more than 3000 customers.
You will find additional information on OFX on the following links: