CurrencyFair is regulated by:
Regulators are independant public bodies, that regulate financial businesses. Their objectives are to protect customers, protect financial markets and promote competition.. CurrencyFair is subject to the same regulations as your bank for the services they offer. So even though they’re much cheaper, it’s every bit as safe..
CurrencyFair has been created in 2009 (9 years ago). The company was funded by Brett Meyers, Jonathan Potter, Sean Barrett. Paul Byrne is the CEO. The enterprise has 50 employees.
Customer service :
- Phone: +353 (0) 1 526 8411
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colm House, 91 Pembroke Road Ballsbridge, , Dublin 4, Ireland
- Suite 201, 19 Honeysuckle Drive , NSW, 2300, Newcastle, Australia
- Robert Denholm House Bletchingley Road, RH1 4HW, Nutfield, Surrey, United Kingdom
Review from users
CurrencyFair is noted 9.2/10 on Trustpilot.
Opinions were collected after more than 2550 customers.
You will find additional information on CurrencyFair on the following links: