Please note that the original version of the privacy policies is the French version. We make our best to provide a complete and accurate translation, but the French version will be our reference.
- We collect anonymous data for statistic purpose, like how many pages are seen, how many visitors do we have each month
- We do not share your personal data with anyone.
- If you sign in, we'll take care of the protection of your personal data.
- We use 3rd parties tools from Google to measure our visitors (Google analytics) and display advertising (Google Adsense) How Google uses data
General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation on data protection and privacy for all individuals. To comply with this regulation we adopted (or are able to adopt):
- We only collect necessary data. The purpose of the data processing is detailled on each form.
- We do not share personal data with 3rd party. You won't receive spam from us.
- Only you and Mataf's team have access to your personal data. Mataf's team will access the data only for technical or legal reason (as forum moderation)
- To this day we process personal data for:
- Emailing to our members who want regular notifications when a section of Mataf is updated (News, Analysis, Forum...)
- We collect and store data about your use of our services. We use these data to improve the most used services.
- We do not delete your data unless you ask for.
- Members have the option to delete their data from their profile page. This action is irreversible.
- Members can download all their personal data from their profile page.
- Personal data are encrypted, it can't be read without the key.
- Our servers are regularly updated for security reason.
- Our partners are GDPR compliant (see the list of our partners below)
- Zero risk does not exist, if we detect a breach in our system we'll alert the CNIL (official French organisation for personal data protection) and our members.
The Data Privacy Officer (DPO) is Arnaud Jeulin
CookiesTo make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How to control cookiesYou can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
|Source||Cookie Name||Purpose||Opt out|
|mataf.net||MATAFSID||Session identifier||Essential Cookie|
|mataf.net||mataf_volatility||Store your preference for the volatility tool||Essential Cookie|
|mataf.net||mataf_correl_pairs||Store your preference for the correlation tool||Essential Cookie|
|Google Analytics||_ga, _gat||Google Analytics cookies||opt out|
|Google Adsense||__gads||Google Adsense cookie||opt out|
We use some Google's services as Google Analytics (web analytics) and Adsense (Advertising)
- How to block Google Analytics
- How Google uses data Control the information Google uses to show you ads
Our servers are hosted by OVH. OVH is GDPR compliant
We use Cloudflare as a CDN (Content Delivery Network). Cloudlfare is GDPR compliant
325 Rue Parmentier, 38140 Izeaux, France
Registered with the Trade Registry of Grenoble 817 464 506
Managing director: Arnaud Jeulin
140 quai Sartel 59000 ROUBAIX, France
Phone : 0899 701 761
Who is behind Mataf
Arnaud Jeulin CEO / CTO
After an engineering degree, Arnaud started a career as a developer. He worked with traders and back office to build prototypes and trading tools. Then he set up his own company, Mataf, in 2003.
please contact email@example.com
Advertise with Mataf
We usually don't work with Affiliate programs.
You must respect the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and be regulated to advertise on Mataf.net. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to advertise on Mataf and don't need a preferential treatment you have to use the Adwords "Google display Network". You'll find more information on Google's website: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2471182
We strongly respect our members and anonymous visitors, we expect our partners an ethical behavior.